Monday, December 1, 2008

I Also Photograph Families!!

I don't just photograph seniors, I also photograph families!!!

Here is a recent holiday photo shoot with the Honrales family!! I usually try to not only photograph the family as a group, but the kids together and individually, and a few shots of Mom and Dad!

I am working on a family/children website that should hopefully be up in the next month or two, due to the increase in the number of family portrait requests I have been getting.

My main website is www.shannonmatsonphotography.com.










5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great high key shoot. The family looks very relaxed. These will make great memories for them.

Anonymous said...

Hey Shannon! These are very nice family portraits. Too bad you don't live closer so you can do mine.

Andrea

:)

Anonymous said...

Great images! I love your posing style. They look like they had a lot of fun during the session.

Anonymous said...

Shannon, these family portraits are freaking awesome. They look like they are having so much fun and so relaxed with you. Keep up the good work...and the great posing! That's not easy to do with such a large group!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great family images! It looks like they had a great time with you!