Thursday, May 21, 2009

Brand New Skyscape Extreme Safari Session!!

I just recently got some cool new powerful lights that I can use for some killer outdoor lighting, and decided to take my Class of 2010 Senior Model Maddy out for some great photos in her prom dress.

I liked it so much, I made a new Session Style for it called a Skyscape.

What is a Skyscape? It's basically where I take you up on a hill, and I take some fantastic shots of you with the wide open sky as your backdrop, for really great panoramic photographs that are PERFECT for wall portraits.

And it's not just for seniors in their prom dresses or formal wear! You can also take your musical instrument up on the hill for some awesome shots, or wear your sports uniform, or any other interest you have! Show off who you are!!






2 comments:

Ottawa Wedding Photographer said...

These are beautiful.

Nice composition, and the sky is stunning.

I love them.

LJ

Albuquerque photographer said...

I love these - they are so gorgeous! I am sure your seniors love them too!