Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Lauren's Senior Photos -- Dallas Senior Portraits

Lauren just blew me away!

It's a rare treat for me to get a high school senior who is as into vintage clothing and photography as Lauren and her mother, Laurie, are!

So Lauren brought me a vintage 1940's coat dress, hat with veil, and a vintage 1940's suitcase with all original travel stickers.

Lauren is one of those seniors who just has "it" in regards to being posing perfectly and easily, and having a gorgeous face that looks like she could have easily been a 1940's movie starlet, while looking totally at ease in the modern world. She rocked her vintage photos, her modern studio photos, and we had a TON of fun with my first Trash the Dress session of the season!

Lauren is one of my favorite seniors from the Class of 2010!

Enjoy these! I know I still do!

Shannon
























0 comments: