Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Pablos Family Portraits

Theresa was the senior I took the snow photos of in February, and in May the entire family came back to have some fun family portraits taken!

I suggested we use the creek where I take Trash the Dress photos, for an usual natural location.

As you can see from the photos, the Pablos family had a lot of fun, and we got some great portraits out of the experience! I will get the chance to take the family's youngest daughter, Carly's, senior photos in a couple of years, when she graduates with the Class of 2012!

Shannon













2 comments:

Ottawa Portrait Photographer said...

You've done a wonderful job on this family portrait session.

I especially like the picture of the family standing in the water.

Nice work.

LJ

Ottawa Portrait Photographer said...

Nice Family Portraits. Great selection and really nice posing.

I love the image of the dad getting kissed by his daughter.

LJ